Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I make a return?
A: All sales are final. We hope that you love our products as much as we do but in the case that you are unhappy with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How long do products take to ship?
A: All orders ship within 2 weeks.
Q: What do E3, E4, and E5 mean?
A: This is how we distinguish our standard product sizes.
- E3: 10.85 in x 16.85 in x .35 in (.25 in without hardware)
- E4: 8.4 in x 10.85 in x .35 in (.25 in without hardware)
- E5: 4.2 in x 8.4 in x .35 in (.25 in without hardware)
Q: How do I clean etchible products?
- Simply wipe clean with a microfiber cloth.
- The premium birch ply is unfinished. Avoid moisture to prevent discoloration and warping.
- Do not use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
Q: How many magnets come with a product?
A: E4 boards come with two magnets board. E5 boards come with one magnet. The boards will arrive with the magnets already attached.
Q: Can I use wet erase markers on the acrylic?
A: Yes! We recommend that you do not get the birch ply wet when erasing. The Precision Eraser does not work with wet erase markers.
Q: Why does the wood for mine look different than in the website photos?
A: All of our wood is unfinished premium birch ply, which means that each piece is unique. The wood grain and coloring will differ piece by piece, making each product one of a kind.